Tuesday, March 13, 2007

No more light at the end of the tunnel

I had been getting used to each morning the sky being a bit brighter by the time I got off the bus at 6:30 a.m. to go to work at The Evil Empire. In fact, just another couple of days and the sun would actually be up by the time I got off the bus. But, then the evil government (and you thought The Empire was evil) took that away from me with this abomination called Daylight Savings Time. Now, the sun doesn't rise for almost another hour after I get off the bus. Sure, you can see a very faint hint of light in the sky, but this is a big step backwards. Sigh.

The good news was that there was still a very faint hint of twilight in the sky by the time I left work at 7:45 p.m.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home