Thursday, April 15, 2010

48 hours into my hiatus from Twitter

Two days ago I decided to take an indefinite hiatus from Twitter. 48 hours later, it still feels like the right thing to do. No regrets, so far.

Sure, on occasion a thought pops into my head and I feel an urge to reach for Twitter, but it's only a momentary urge and quickly dissipates. Sure, Twittering can be fun, but it is also quite mindless, definitely unproductive, and usually a complete waste of my time and adds no value to my life.

Rather than twittering because I can, I find myself being more deliberate in thinking about how I spend my time.

I will post again in a week or so about how the de-twittering of my life has progressed.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home