Monday, December 11, 2006

Weather on my trip to New York City

One of the uncertainties of my two-week trip to New York City which starts a week from Wednesday, is the weather. I can't predict the weather, but I can assume that some percentage of the days may be snowy, some rainy, and some incredibly cold and windy. I'll be prepared to thrive quite well if the weather is perfect or near-perfect, but I'll have contingency activities up my sleeve if any given day or evening turns out to be really bad weather.

In fact, if on two or three days the weather is so bad as to keep me indoors for all but food runs, I'll be more than content to simply relax, rest, do a little reading and writing, and maybe watch a little TV or see a movie or two.

A little rain or a little snow or a little wind or a little cold won't be a big deal and won't significantly affect my activities, but extremes will likely require a contingency response.

Given that I'll be in the city for 13 and a half days, I can afford to have two or three or four really bad weather days without even moderately affecting my overall level of satisfaction.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home